Try a FREE Software Demo...
- Point-of-Sale & Inventory Control Software for any Wholesale, Retail or Mail-Order Business. This Easy to Use Software handles Sales, Returns, Deposits, Proposals, Lists, Labels, Reorder Lists, End-of-Period Reports, Customer Tracking and Histories, Lay-Aways, Accounts Receivable, Statements and MUCH more. SPECIAL SALE NOW
- This demo of Sales-Pro Plus will allow you to try out MOST of the functions and printouts of the program using the data that we have entered. This is for demonstration/trial purposes only.
- This demo of Video/Rental-Pro will allow you to try out MOST of the functions and printouts of the program using the data that we have entered. This is for demonstration/trial purposes only.
- Complete Church Management Software for Any Denomination.
- This demo of The Hi-Tech Church Manager will allow you to try out MOST of the functions and printouts of the program using the data that we have entered. This is for demonstration/trial purposes only.
- This demo of Inventory-Pro will allow you to try out all of the functions and printouts of the program with the only limitation being the quantity of item entries. This is for demonstration/trial purposes only.
Instructions for Demo Installation:
- 1. After downloading, double click on the file ---demo.exe
- Sales-Pro Plus Demo = spidemo.exe
- Video/Rental-Pro Demo = rpidemo.exe
- Church Manager Demo = cmidemo.exe
- Inventory-Pro Demo = ipidemo.exe
2. Inside the new directory/folder c:\HtaTemp, double click on install.
3. When the installation is complete, run the program by double clicking on the HTA Pro shortcut.
Note: If you would like the demo program installed in a directory other than c:\Hta just type any valid path for that directory. You must also change the directory in the Properties selection on the HTA Pro shortcut on your desktop. After you're done looking at the demo, simply delete the HTA folder and nothing will be left. If you are using Windows XP, a shortcut will not be created by the installer program. You will need to create your own shortcut.
We recommend that you turn off the Windows spooler for MS-DOS jobs. This will allow immediate printing of lists, labels, etc. from you HTA program rather than waiting for them to go through the Windows spooler. To turn off the spooler using most versions of Windows...
- Double Click on the 'My Computer' Icon on your Windows desktop (It might also be named...My System, System, etc.)
- Double Click on the Printers Icon.
- Right Click the Printer for which you are changing the settings and choose Properties.
- Under Details Click on the Port Settings button and Remove the Check Mark from in front of Spool MS-DOS Print Jobs. Then click on OK.